The industry of spa has witnessed a rapid growth in recent years. Spa provides relaxation to their guests. In today’s hectic life, everyone wants to steal some moments to relax from routine work. Some people go to the spa to calm their mind and body so that they can get back to their work with the refreshing mind. Spas are well-known for giving massages and skin treatment. There are several spas in India which are offering great services to their customers. Now a day, spas are offering many therapies like as aromatherapy, meditation, reflexology, hydrotherapy and many more. Spa brings a feeling of getting pampered and also brings harmony between mind and soul. List of some luxury spas in India is given below:
- Wildflower Hall Spa: Oberoi’s Wildflower Hall Resort is situated in Shimla and is also considered as “India’s Best Spa Resort”. You can enjoy the fresh air in the surroundings of this luxury spa include the view of snow-capped mountains and cedar forests. Wildflower Hall Spa is well-known for using essences of flowers and plants for their Ayurveda based treatments and aromatherapy. One should definitely try Himalayan Retreat spa program in this luxurious spa.
- Ananda In the Himalayas Spa: Ananda In the Himalayas Spa which is situated in Rishikesh has also won many awards for their great services. This luxury spa is very spacious as it is built on a Maharaja’s palace estate. Ananda In the Himalayas offers many treatments based on Ayurveda, meditation and yoga. If you want to feel energized and relax then take the five-night Stress Management Package offered by this luxurious spa.
- Kaya Kalp – The Royal Spa: Kaya Kalp – The Royal Spa is another luxury spa of India situated in Agra. This luxurious spa was once considered as the “World’s Best City Spa” by the UK’s Tatler Magazine. Ambience and interior of Kaya Kalp – The Royal Spa is really jaw-dropping. Kaya Kalp – The Royal Spa helps you to calm your mind, body and souls by its Ayurvedic treatments.
- Maya Spa: Maya Spa is the most popular and luxurious spa situated in Kumarakom. Maya Spa is the largest spa in southern India. Maya Spa offers Ayurvedic treatments, skin treatments, massages, Shiatsu and reflexology as well. One should definitely try the Cloud 9 massage in this luxurious spa which is given on a floating enveloping waterbed.
- Taj Lake Palace Jiva Spa: Taj Lake Palace Jiva Spa which is situated in Udaipur is highly appreciated for its Royal Spa Boat which makes it unique. The treatment suites in this luxurious spa can make you feel relaxed and will also help in calming the mind and soul. One should surely try the Romantic Spa Indulgence and the Romantic Spa Escapade packages on the Royal Spa Boat.