Luxury Brands are often synonymous with superior goods. Luxury is a cyclical industry, but in the past decade it has risen quickly and fallen like a well-dressed bungee-jumper. Luxury brands are typically more costly and are often bought by individuals that have a greater accumulated wealth than the average.
The luxury brands market has been on an upward climb for many years. Here, Below is a list of top 10 most powerful luxury Brands of The World.
- Louis Vuitton: It is one of the oldest luxury brands in the world. Other words for Louis Vuitton are quality, elegance, and style. It was established in 1854. The products of the company are very expensive. No brand has been able to replicate its fame and success. This luxury brand has more than 460 stores in more than 50 countries. This company’s annual profit in 2014 was almost $28billion. This profit shows that the firm has a good reputation in society.
- Prada: Prada is one of the most expensive brands in the world. It is headed by Miuccia Prada an Italian fashion designer. This luxury brand is a giant in the world of fashion that specializes in luxury goods for men and women. Prada products include ready-to-wear leather and fashion accessories, shoes, luggage, perfumes, watches and other fashion accessories. Prada has a brand value of worth $9.4 billion. This brand has also include Runway shows, boutiques and LG Prada mobile phone in its business.
- Hermès: Hermès was established in the year 1837. it was named after its founder, Thierry Hermès. This luxury brand has been releasing high-quality goods ranging from leather to footwear, jewellery, men’s wear and women’s fashion for almost two centuries. This expensive brand proudly claims that most of its products are made in medium-sized workshops in an old-fashioned way. No other brand can come close with its rich history.
- Gucci: In the world of luxury fashion goods, Gucci is one of the world’s most widely recognized names. Gucci was founded in Florence in 1920, by Guccio Gucci. This luxury brand is famous for designing and producing women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, handbags, fragrances, watches, small leather goods, footwear, fine jewellery, travel accessories, eyewear, and cosmetics, children’s clothing as well as other timeless lifestyle items. It has a brand value of $12 Billion.
- CHANEL: This luxury brand has played a major role in the designer fashion industry for decades. This private French company was founded by Coco Chanel in 1909. This expensive brand started its success with the introduction of No. 5 de Chanel trademark, their signature perfume. Many famous celebrities were representing this perfume, Marilyn Monroe was one of them. Chanel enjoys a good reputation in the world.
- Armani: This luxury brand was Founded in 1975 by Giorgio Armani and Sergio Galeotti. Armani is one of the most expensive brands in the world and became famous in a very short period. The brand is being famous for everything from ready to wear dresses to the interior of home designs and covers a wide range of products. This brand includes men’s and women’s clothing, accessories, eyewear, cosmetics, and perfumes which are available only in select high-end department stores.
- Burberry: Burberry is a luxury fashion house from Britain. This luxury brand was formed by Thomas Burberry in 1856 in Basingstoke. This luxury brand is most famous for its trench coat, which was designed by founder Thomas Burberry. The famous Burberry coat made of peacock feathers sells for approximately $35,000. The company is also best known for its accessories, bags, shoes, watches and fragrance among other products.
- Fendi: Fendi was formed in 1925 by Adele Fendi and Edoardo. This luxury brand is an Italian luxury fashion house. The famous Fendi “baguette” handbags sell for approximately $2,000 to $5,000 a piece. There is a high range of clothes available including ready to wear fur clothes. It has more than 117 stores worldwide, with headquarters in Rome, Italy. People prefer to purchase the products of this expensive brand with their name.
- Oscar de la Renta: This luxury brand is one of the biggest of all the luxury fashion brands in the industry. It was formed in the 1960’s and became popular in a very short span of time. This is an expensive brand so the prices of its products are very high. Mostly posh class people purchase the items of this brand. This company is famous for wedding dresses. It also presents a wide range of products including ready to wear dresses, bridal dresses, shoes, handbags and many more. People who are brand conscious purchases its products to show their status in society.
- Dior: Christian Dior founded the French luxury goods company, Dior, in 1946. This luxury brand is also a very famous fashion brand name among all the brands. The bags of Dior are mostly sold. This expensive brand designs and retails ready-to-wear, leather goods, fashion accessories, jewellery, footwear, fragrance, make-up, and the products for skin care. The brand has a very good financial position in the society.