All those music fans around the world, you all just got lucky. we’ve brought the list of best guitar brands around the world.
Music, there is hardly anyone in the world who does not like music. Music is something which helps to calm the mind and soul. All people have different choices regarding music. Some people love to have musical instruments to spend some time for their hobby. There are several kinds of musical instruments present in the market like piano, drums, flute, guitar etc. Guitar is one of the most loved and popular musical instrument in the whole world. Guitar got its popularity when the pop music was introduced. Guitar is highly famous among youngsters. Most kids are very much interested in having their own guitars. Parents are also very aware these days and they let their children to have guitar classes to learn guitar. There is a wide range of guitars available in the market. Electronic guitars are very much in trend as you must have seen that a professional guitarist uses the electronic guitars with amplifiers. Now a day, many people are influenced with the magic of guitar in all over the world. There are some luxurious and expensive guitars present in the world which were once used by legendary guitarists and are now considered precious.
These luxurious guitars are usually purchased by the fans of legendary guitarists or music lovers. The list of some luxurious, as well as expensive guitars, is given below:
1. Reach Out To Asia Fender Stratocaster Guitar: This luxurious and expensive guitar is well-known for having the signs of multiple legendary artists like Eric Clapton, Bryan Adams, Paul McCartney, Jeff Beck, Brian May, Ray Davis and many more. Have you ever heard that a guitar can be used for a social cause? Well, this luxurious guitar was auctioned in Qatar to raise funds for Tsunami victims in 2004. Reach Out To Asia Fender Stratocaster Guitar was sold at the price of around $2.8 million.
2. 1968 Strat, Jimi Hendrix: Jimi Hendrix is considered among the greatest guitarists and the most popular musicians in the world. Jimi Hendrix was also the best songwriter. The Strat was used by Hendrix throughout his career and that made this guitar one of the most expensive and luxurious guitars of the world. As it is considered a very precious guitar, it was purchased by Paul Allen from Microsoft at the price of $2 million.
3. Washburn, Bob Marley: Bob Marley does not need any recognition because of his biggest name in music industry. He was a great singer, songwriter and an energetic personality. Washburn was made especially for him according to his requirements. Gary Carlsen, the famous technician, made it a customized guitar. The Jamaican government has classified this luxurious guitar as a national treasure. The estimated value of this precious guitar is around $1.2 million.
4. Blackie Strat, Eric Clapton: Blackie Strat is a such an iconic guitar and was used by renowned guitarist Eric Clapton. Because of its black color, it was named Blackie. Eric Clapton used this luxurious guitar for almost 15 years. Blackie Strat is also associated with a great cause because it was auctioned to raise the funds for Crossroads Rehab Center. This expensive and luxurious guitar was sold for $959,500.
5. Eric Clapton’s 1964 Gibson ES-335: Again we are having a guitar of Eric Clapton on this list. As before, he is considered to be the best guitarist in the world, his guitars were also very popular. Particularly, Eric Clapton played this luxurious guitar in 1964. Eric Clapton used this expensive and luxurious guitar for his performances with the band Bluesbreakers, Blind Faith, and The Yardbirds. Eric Clapton 1964 Gibson ES-335 was sold at an auction with a price tag of $847,500.
Read more about luxury brands at www.luxuryname.in/